Tuesday 11 September 2012

Blooming neighbour !

Good afternoon to you all, hope to find you well & happy. Well, Martin came home from work with a Migraine headache, so dosed up was packed off to bed ! 5 minutes later my neighbour started drilling ! They must have no space left to drill { they are always drillling something & I feel sure thir house will collapse one day}! He seems to be ok though..leaving me time to craft. I'm on Christmas cards now so perhaps I'll be ok this year. Look after yourselves X Jean

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jean. We have 'barking dog' syndrome here. Drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jean, Sorry to hear you are having to put up with noisy neighbours, some people really don't care do they.
    I hope your hubby feels better soon.
    I will be back on DC soon, I've just been so busy lately. Take care and thanks for stopping by my blog. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I have also started my Christmas card, hopefully this way I won't spend October and November doing them...lol

    ReplyDelete